Intervene with individuals, families, groups, organizations, and communities
As a social work professional I will identify analyze and implement evidenced based interventions so that I can assist to empower my clients so that they can reach their goals.
- Critically choose and implement interventions to achieve practice goals and enhance capacities of clients and constituencies.
- Apply knowledge of human behavior and the social environment, person-in-environment, and their multidisciplinary theoretical frameworks in the interventions with clients and constituencies.
- Use inter-professional collaboration as appropriate to achieve beneficial practice outcomes.
- Negotiate, mediate, and advocate with and on behalf of diverse clients and constituencies.
- Facilitate effective transitions and endings that advance mutually agreed-on goals.
I have learned and demonstrated these practice behaviors by:
Week four of my interview workshop class I created a treatment plan for the fictional character that I analyzed in week three. Found a game called “What’s in a Name” and created instructions in order to use in a group setting. The goal of the game was to help boost self-esteem.